You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are developing an membership & events website based on the Wordpress platform. In addition, we plan to leverage several other systems/platforms for storing data and they are as follows:
- Wordpress Users - for managing user membership/profiles
- Event Espresso - for managing event registration (paid Wordpress addon which has an API)
- Capsule CRM - for managing pre-sales process and also maintaining central database of user / member information & records (also has an API
- Event Espresso http://eventespresso.com/wiki/api-addon/?title=Rest_api
- Capsule CRM http://developer.capsulecrm.com/v1/
In our ideal scenario, CapsuleCRM will funcation as the backbone and maintain a record of all user information. Pre-sales process will be tracked in Capsule only. Once a prospect converts to a paying member, a user account will be created in Wordpress which also ties back to the Event Espresso system. Any time this member updates their profile, registers for an event, makes a payment, etc. - all of this information should also be logged in CapsuleCRM via the API so that Capsule has up-to-date records on each of our members and we don't have to look in several systems.
We are seeking a development partner with experience with PHP XML JSON API and Wordpress. Experience working with Capsule CRM is preferred but not required. Please let us know your time and cost estimate to integrate these systems using the APIs provided.