Need some work done? Post a Project Today
The project is for implementing a blog style review website. Basically a layout like following website:
So, basically people can add posts, vote and upload photos. Ideal if it can include a forum as well.
The developer has freedom to implement in any platform as long as it is php and mysql based. We want to be customise every single aspect of the site.
In details below are the features:
1. A blog style where people can post and upload photos. Admin should be able to hide the content of the post in case someone posted inappropriate remarks.
2. People should be able to vote on individual posts. That would be could be a simple vote button or a small popup with a short forum.
3. Need to have members. Members could have different classes Eg. general member, vip, etc.
4. There would be 3 or 4 levels of category in a left hand side menu. Eg. Industry->Company Name -> Department Name, etc. The menu should be like it is in the recent version of Wordpress admin panel. Basically, the when you scroll over Comany it expands out to the right hand side automatically. I can give examples later. In essense it needs to be clean and simple but still effective.
5. In the end the site would provide lots of information. However, it needs to be user friendly, simple and clean in terms of usability.
6. Needs to have various places dedicated for placing adds. Need to be able to specify different adds for different pages based on category.
7. Finally, in terms of maintainenance, it should have a easy to use interface to do simple task (like a CMS).
8. There could possibly be a lot of content. So, the site should be fast.
As you can see that this is a big project. So, the first task is a simple design phase where you can setup a prototype (it doesn't need to have all the functionality) that I listed above. Merely to get a feel on how it would look. So, just an outline of the site. As it will give me confidence that you would be able to finish the rest of the site.
So, you can consider it as the design phase.
If this project successful we could move to next step. Basically, I would be breaking the entire project into small projects.
I am after experienced developer with lots of positive reviews.
Someone how has previously created forums or big blog sites is ideal.
Let me know of big forum or blog sites you have developed from scratch. I actually want a solid developer.
Again this is just for a prototype of site and not the full thing.
Hence the budget is under $200. I just need to see if you would be able to do it.
Submit you bids and details. I'll review them tomorrow.