You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project is 80% done. I need to get the rest of the 20% complete.
I'm in need of a programmer who can finish off a script for me. The basic functionality was that I need it so that after a customer purchases a particular product on through Clickbank, this purchase notifies two membership scripts. One membership one on domain with amember and another on another domain with s2member installed. It is a recurring product, the one with s2member installed is what the members are paying for so if their payment is cancelled, refunded etc, their access is also changed in s2member.
You will need to understand the current code and finish it off successully.
Further details will be shared to the selected bidders.