You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a BuddyPress Expert to complete an unfinished project.
The website has been designed and almost completed development with a few format issues we wish to fix up.
We wish to have the project completed at a fixed price. We will give successful applicants access to the site at an hourly rate so they can assess the project to give us a stable price.
Please provide supporting evidence of your expertise with BuddyPress.
There are two blogs within the site:
- One which the community will contribute to (Blog1) Page Name “Business Models”
- One which our company will contribute to (Blog2) Page name “Blog”
We have been through the site and made a listing of all of the format issues we wish to have rectified. This is a general listing, a more detailed listing will be provided to the successful applicant:
- Footer is missing from some pages
- Field missing in “recent comments”
- Thumbnails on blog1 are smaller than initial design
- Layout within some categories on blog1 are incorrect
- Missing buttons on blog1
- Some buttons “jump around” when navigating in blog1
- On 2 buttons, text is in upper case, we wish it to be in lower case
- Spacing between image and text in blog entry
BuddyPress was installed and working, but now it seems we have lost all functionality.
We wish BuddyPress to have the following functionality:
Users can write posts & upload images via a “Contribute” page using a form. They should also be able to edit their contributions from a easy to use interface.
The fields on the form will be:
- Title (text)
- Category (DropDown)
- Short Description (text)
- Long Description (textarea)
- Upload Image (button)
- Tags (text)
Once the form has been completed their contribution will show up on:
- the home page under “Recent” (Thumbnail & Short description)
- Blog1 within the selected category & also in the “ALL” section (Thumbnail & Short description) The actual blog page will show a full sized image, short description & long description.
- the activity stream
- their profile page
- Will show all recent posts, new connections and general activity within the network.
- Profile image on left, on right: Name, Title, Company, Location, About.
- Listing of contributions (thumbnail & title) 4 x 2
- Comments made by user on other contributions
- Listing of friends of the user (Image & Name) 7x2
- Profile fields must be easily editable
- Message system for user, receive private messages & reply
- Listing of friends (Image, Title, Company) Link through to profile
- Listing of groups user is a part of
- Ability to create groups with functions:
Add name of group
Short description of group
- General BuddyPress settings
The successful candidate will be given access to the site (paid at an hourly rate) and asked to create a report on what is needed to be done to complete the project at a fixed price.