You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our company is currently in the process of creating a new corporate website on the Buddypress/Wordpress framework.
We have established very unique post structures & are interested now in creating an Intranet site. We're interested in taking a theme and modifying it to suit the needs of our company. We're looking for someone with extensive experience in Wordpress * Buddypress in particular to help us set up a variety of custom features, which include
-the ability to create a post structure that displays "events/memos" in a feed format on the homepae, linking to elements such as images & post data from our corporate site
-send automate emails based on feed types
-sync user information to a calendar (so birthdays, anniversaries, etc. are displayed)
-set up the backend of Buddypress so user profiles & dashboard items are displayed properly
These are just a few of the items we'll need assistantce. Our main priorities in selecting a developer/development team to work on this project are:
1. How much experience do you have with Buddypress - if you've never made or worked with this format of a site, don't bid on this project
2. How many sites/references can you provide to us attesting to your skillset
3. Are you capable of delivering on time and w/in budget? We want to split this project up into sections/phases with payment based on completion of key deliverables.
4. Do you have experience creating plugins for Wordpress? Please provide examples.
5. Do you have experience creating HTML emails for mail clients such as Mailchimp, Marketo, etc. ? If so, please provide examples.
6. Do you have experience with API's and setting up connections inbetween sites for data exchange? If so, please provide examples.
7. How much do you charge hourly? We will require a quote, but determining your hourly rate is hepful.
This is a fairly straightforward project, but there are a lot of moving parts - we need someone that can communicate effectively, ask questions when they need clarification and work in a timely & efficient manner. Please send us examples of your work and answers to the above questions.
PMs are discouraged and will work against you if they are simply to solicit.