You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone to help me customize the Press Two theme to work better with the crowdfunding wordpress widget, Ignition Deck.
It is basically a crowdfunded record label, where you go to individual release pages, pay $20, and once enough money has been raised, we produce the album.
So currently on the site we have:
- a gallery on the homepage showing the latest releases, which can be viewed by clicking 'releases' in the top menu.
- The releases page is a portfolio template. If you click on each release it shows you an image and some text (organized as 'portfolio items' in admin panel).
- I also have a plugin installed called 'Ignition Deck', which allows me to collect money towards these items. This can be viewed in the right column of the contact page here: http://www.newbody.us/?page_id=228
What I need:
- When you start a new Ignition Deck 'product', for that information to be presented as a 'portfolio item', with the exact styling of the portfolio, and with each item displaying in the homepage gallery like items are at the moment. Currently, a product makes it's own page (example seen here when you click on the ignition deck widget' http://www.newbody.us/?ignition_product=tuning-circuits).
- On the Portfolio Item page, create a 2 column page template that displays all product info from Ignition Deck on the left and the Ignition Deck widget for that release on the right hand column. I have sketched this for styling.
- If at all possible, it would be better to customize the theme rather than the plugin, as I do not want to lose your work when there are updates to the plugin.
- Each 'product' portfolio page will need to have the correct product widget embedded.
- If possible, I would like that the styling for these changes could be done on a separate .css file that I could change later.
I have attached sketches to give you an idea of how it should look. Please be sure to ask me any questions before bidding!