You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to replace my current website www.completecomputer.ca with a new Word Press Site.
We do not update inventory or pricing on the site, and do not want to offer eCommerce.
I am looking for someone to bring to the table fresh ideas to keep our site up to date.
Key features are:
- Easy To Use (Navigate) A lot of our clients our elderly.
- Very clean and professional appearance.
- We would like the ability to add special featured items. Such as maybe a laptop we have a special on, or information about an Antivirus etc.
- We will need a Remote Support section, to allow customers to download vnc or team viewer for us to connect.
- We would like to create posts, answering common computer issues.
- When these posts are created, we want it integrated with Twitter, and facebook.
- We would want it configured with some of the common plugins, such as SEO, and custom permalinks, so the posts are treated as weblinks.
- We would want a Business Listing plugin to add clients etc too.
- The design should implement our currently logo. Otherwise we aren't set on colors etc.We are looking for creative ideas.
- In your bid, please include a concept idea of the look, and examples of other sites you have created.
We don't want it too busy, and we don't sell online so we don't want tons and tons of items. If you look at our current site its dated now, but was new and fresh when windows 7 came out, and was designed for ease of use.
Additional Project Description:
11/13/2011 at 19:15 SAST
In addition to the main setup I need the following plugins installed, configured. I may need a quick walk through on using them properly.
- Register Plus
- Role Manager
- Thrmbnail Excerpts
- Wp GEO
- Calendar Plugin (Event Expresso)
-Private WP Plugin
-SEO all in one
-Jobberbase jobboard intergrated
- Twitter feed on main page.
Please review this an make sure you can do this within your quotes.
I would like to use the headway theme, which I already own.