You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to design and develop a custom Wordpress theme that can be used across multiple websites. The theme will be used to form a template for a network of comparison based websites, the idea being we use a variation of the theme to set up new sites dependent on the sector we are working in. As such we would like the theme to be supplied in 3 separate colorways.
The theme needs to be developed to allow us to use it like a theme we have purchased on the web i.e. being able to install using the 1-click install feature in the admin panel.
We expect the highest quality front-end design, with sharp graphics and web components (buttons, navbars, widgets etc). The development should encompass all functionality we require in the site and should allow for ease of management in the Wordpress admin panel.
Theme technical specifics:
- 1 theme - 3 different colorways
- 2 column right hand sidebar page set up, with header and footer.
- Header needs to be able to accommodate a leader board banner (728x90) alongside the logo.
- Footer - customisable to hold links to relevant pages.
- Total theme template width needs to be no bigger than 1000px.
- Top tabulated navbar to sit below header and used as main navigation
- Homepage needs to have a customisable comparison table.
- All pages need static content text areas
- Right hand sidebar needs to be between 250-300px to accommodate MPU and button advertising options.
- Right hand sidebar with custom widgets. (discussed in brief)
- Needs to be optimized for mobile.
- To be supplied in .ZIP file to allow for 1 click install in Wordpress admin panel.
- Function to allow users to rate and comment on certain sections of the website.
- Have the ability to incorporate data feeds (RSS)
We have a detailed design brief that will be supplied to any applicants we feel fit the criteria we're looking for. Please respond with past Wordpress projects and your best examples of front end design.