You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a custom Genesis child theme with the following.
1) Top Nav Bar, Footer as well as content area with the various toggle content of grid boxes/lists/calendar/map
--> Follow according to this page https://www.dreamtrips.com/trips/finder
2) The homepage main content slider. --> Follow according to this page http://moderngreenhome.com/work/
3) I have ATTACHED rough mockups of how the homepage should look like.
There are 4 types of content in the toggle buttons - Grid Box Style / List Style / Calendar Style / Map Style
Do take notice of how the toggle buttons work on the live demo at https://www.dreamtrips.com/trips/finder
Though this page has filters, I do not require them. All I need are the 4 toggle buttons.
Note that for the map style, I actually have the plugin that does the function I want so it's as simple as putting in the wordpress short code and we're done for the maps toggle content.
Feel feel to use existing plugins and input them within this custom theme, especially for things like the calendar. I will pay for any paid plugins that will help in the development.
INNER PAGE REQUIREMENTS:
The inner project page will look like the following pages:
- Same nav bar as the CDL page template above with logo upload and customized text for sales hotline and telephone number
- Slidedeck slider with opt-in box with gravity forms on the RIGHT of the slide deck slider. What's so awesome about this Slidedeck slider plugin is that it pulls in dynamically all the images I want from my google plus albums, so the slider images are all hosted and well-organized. Layout will be like a landing page.
- Custom background --> have both color picker and custom background image upload
- Able to customize text on the nav bar and link them to various sections of the page (example: when clicking on description on the nav bar, it would bring the user down to the description section). Currently, how it works it that Section 1 will link to the first section title of the page and so on.
- The template right now is responsive so any changes made must be mobile-friendly. (The slider plugin used is responsive it's not an issue, simply make the opt-in box move under the slider when site is viewed in mobile). Refer to the guide below for making the slider responsive.
- 5 preset color templates for the nav bar and page's title colors (for the various page sections) as well as color picker option also for color of nav bar and page titles
Note: The responsive slider is easily inserted using a short code like [SlideDeck2 id=XXXX ress=1]
Let me know if you're up to it! Previous experience creating Genesis child themes and with previous portfolio of Genesis work will score points :)
Take a look at my other active projects too:
CONTENT SLIDER PLUGIN: http://www.jaguar.co.uk/xk/xk-models/coupe/xk-portfolio-coupe/
CRON JOB: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Wordpress/Cron-Job-With-Wordpress.html