You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a WP plugin which needs some bugfix and changes.
The plugin allows admin to upload vcards and users can download vcards (see https://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Wordpress/Implement-vcard-feature-for-Wordpress.html project for more details).
Here is a list of changes required and known bugs.
1. Feature #1. Internationalize the plugin user-side messages using the .po file.
2. Feature #2. Add i18n feature so that admin can customize texts and messages for different languages (see attached image).
3. Bug #2. The plugin uses a custom page to process vcard download requests. On activation or configuration save the plugin should create the page or alter page name so that it match the configured download URL. Currently page creation logic is inconsistent and contains a few bug. I need you to review the code and fix the bugs. The page creation logic contains about 10 lines of PHP code.
4. Bug #4. There is a page containing grid with vcard data. Currently vcard ID is displayed in a column. I need it to be prefixed with website URL to form download URL instead of vcard id.
5. Bug #5. There is a debug output in some places of the code which needs to be removed since it breaks HTML and downloaded vcards.
Please start you bid message with "bugfix" word.
Please be sure you are able to read PHP code created by others.