You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
What you would be working on shall be used by members on my wordpress site, so this is goes on the front end part of a wordpress site.
There are 2 primary parts to this project plus some basic CSS/HTML programming
Have a look at this picture: http://d2okyf0bmirh7b.cloudfront.net/bg%2Bform.jpg, you have to create a form for such background images that can be integrated with any one of the following auto responders: Aweber, GetResponse, MailChimp, iContact, ConstantContact, Instant Customer. All the elements of the form like text box, size, color, padding, input fonts, label font can be customized through a configurator*
*By configurator I mean a portal where a user enters some manual values in the text box, radio buttons, checkboxes and/or drop down and clicks on 'get code'. Based on his inputs an output code is generated.
Also there would be an option to load a specific set of values from the database.
The second part of the project basically deals with designing a configurator similar to that of Facebook's own like on this site (like button as well as Open graph tags) http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/: but with some additional functionality such as selectable and delectable vortex and branding. Link: http://d2okyf0bmirh7b.cloudfront.net/VortexBranding.jpg
Some basic CSS/HTML codes
• Looking for a function when someone clicks a picture it gets replaced by another picture
• An HTML of 2 column layout box for a similar style : http://d2okyf0bmirh7b.cloudfront.net/contentbox.jpg
• A tooltip feature that shows a message when someones clicks on an image http://d2okyf0bmirh7b.cloudfront.net/tooltip.jpg
• Setting a cookie. If the cookies has expired then fire an event.
Additional Project Description:
12/20/2012 at 15:11 SGT
Just to give you a little more clarity on this project
1. have a look at this PDF. If you understand this it means you've understood the first part of the project.
PDF link: http://d2okyf0bmirh7b.cloudfront.net/custom%20form%20code.pdf
2. For the second part you have to make configurators that are identical to the one on this page http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/ plus it will have some additional inputs, like checkboxes to enable vortexes and branding and also a few more.
3.Third part covers what I want you to code for me, like build a css function that makes a picture replace itself when clicked, give me an HTML code of a 2 column content box, tool tip feature like in this picture: http://d2okyf0bmirh7b.cloudfront.net/tooltip.jpg. Set a cookie on someone's page that expires after x number of days.