Implement a wordpress image drag/drop template.
The template has 3 columns:
- a selection column (one image horizontal, many vertical) image size is 100x100 px
- a work area
- a result column. (one image horizontal, many vertical)
- below the result column there should be a "save" button
- Selecting an image from selection column will show a image gallery in the work area.
- Images from gallery can be dragged/ dropped to the result column.
- images in result column should be automatically arranged vertically ( snap to grid )
- It should be possible to re-arrange the images in the result column by drag / drop
- when pressing the save button a file should be written with the image file names in the same order the images are arranged in the result column
The jQuery UI library should be used.
Wordpress 3.5.1 and one of the standard themes should be used.
- the template, all required js libraries and a wp plugin which installs the required libraries
- a doc how to install the template / plugin
- the folder with the images the template was developed with as a zip file