We are looking to migrate one of our websites (and most likely another 2 soon after) to Wordpress since these are at the moment being handled by a 3rd party proprietary CMS. Hence what will be needed is:
• Connect the existing site templates with Wordpress - all sections to be retained as they are. Designs and HTML already exist
• The site administrator will be able to embed video links from Youtube on the site
• Banner Management – through the CMS the administrator to be able to change the banners on each page, and also upload new banners.
• Social Media Buttons linking to the actual account (accounts to be created and provided by the client) – option to hide/unhide these
• Search – Site search, search for a particular keyword/s within site
• Sitemap – a sitemap that is amended automatically whenever a new page is added
• ensure that the site has a well-formed markup