You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a standard plugin which pulls content in my wordpress site from different RSS feeds. These feeds are imported automatically as posts in different categories. Then, a custom made plugin takes these categories and posts and it list them on the homepage of my website. You can see here how it looks like: http://www.acceleratedfreelance.com/dev/ - then look at the images I attached to see how it all supposed to look like in the end. I need that custom plugin to be modified so that the final result is exactly like in those screenshots.
In other words these are the requirements:
- show the author, date and comments of each news item.
- show the category, below the featured news and above the titles of those 3 small news boxes?
- show one specific design for "news with an image" and a different design for "news without an image"?
- the next / previous arrows have to 'loop' back or forward once they arrive at the end / beginning of the categories.
- each 'current' category has to have a 'current' CSS class. the default current category is 'Local'. if the user clicks on the next / previous arrows the current category has to change accordingly.
I need this as fast as possible. If all goes well I have more work available.