You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Before proceeding, please see the attached PSD layout of the site. The finished site needs to look EXACTLY like the psd file.
1) Design is based on this theme: http://demo.krownthemes.com/goodwork/ which is currently loaded as the website's current theme (as it utilizes WooCommerce and is responsive). But there are what we think are some relatively minor CSS layout customizations needed, namely in the header (centered logo) and sidebar (to mimic the boxes found in the magazine's design). Also, the home page of our project is going to be the BLOG page (vs a static page). If another option is suggested vs. customizing this theme, we are open to hearing ideas.
2) Responsive layouts need not change from those found in the Goodwork theme already. ONLY the 'desktop' media query will need to be customized as described above.
3) Need to utilize Bootstrap Affix (or something similar) to produce a sticky navigation (example here: http://themes.themewaves.com/flatco/blog/). Navigation mock-up is included in PSD, but is currently turned off.
4) Typefaces will utilize GoogleFonts. Headers are set in Brandon Grotesque, other content PT Sans.
5) Posts will need to contain user avatars. Multiple users.
6) To reiterate, subscription & The NF Store will utilize WooCommerce (apart of the Goodwork theme we have chosen). These pages will be laid out in a similar fashion found in the demo link above).
7) Subscription page will need a user-access portal to access new issues/past issues etc. We figured we can use this: http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-subscriptions/ but are open to suggestions.
8) Need to create "slots" for banner ads using some form of plugin. 728x90 header (as seen in mockup), and the 180x150 banner for the sidebar will be the only sizes utilized. However, we'd like to be able to drop in the 728x90 into articles, etc. anywhere on the site with relative ease.
As a sidenote, we have already loaded the theme as described above. However, once the theme was loaded, the initial generic Wordpress "First post" disappeared despite the fact that the index page is directed to show blog posts vs. a static page.
Winning bidder will be chosen based on understanding of the project, responsive design, and related Wordpress plugins.