You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have an existing website, which also contains a blog. In the past, a feed was included in order to show the two latest posts of the blog on the main site.
Since then, the loading time of our site has slowed down dramatically and even a second site hosted on the same server is suffering from the same problem (probably a PHP/server confirguration related problem).
We are looking for a freelancer who could fix that issue and, at the same time doing some other improvements on the sites which we would like to make. The tasks would be the followings:
1) Fixing the problem with slow perfromance of the site reviewing PHP and server configuration, as well as the existing feed from the blog, so that both sites on the server recover normal loading times. If necessary, the feed may be changed or replaced.
2) Changing header (top menu) and footer to be external files (html includes files) so that when updating the menu we can do it only on one external file, rather changing all the pages. You may only create the file and tell us what we have to replace and we can update the site ourselves later.
3) Customize our wordpdress blog's outlook. You should base on theme twentyeleven or twentyten and peform the following actions:
- Change background to the same used on the main site
- Change fonts, text colour and link appearance to match the main site
- Place our logo on the blog
All CSS and logo images of the main site will be at your disposal.
There are several things to do on this jobs, but for someone with php/html and wordpress experience there ara rather easy tasks which can be performee in almost no time. Therefore we expect your bid to be priced accordingly.
Additional Project Description:
02/05/2013 at 11:06 GMT
On the above provided description of tasks one is missing.
4) There is an existing contact form on the main site. You should install a form handling script or software such as free tectite's form mailer and add captcha verification. You may also use another script provided it is free for commercial use, not vulnerable and that no adds are displayed.
Please review your bid if neccesary in order to include this additional task!