You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have worked in the past. I need a quick php job done if you can do it.
What I have is a wordpress site that has certain US states urls (slugs). From those urls I need to have variables to use as php (possibly shortcodes) that I can call on the page.
1) From this page and url:
I would need variables to use on the page for
State name: Alabama
and also for the state two letter code: al
2) For this page:
I would need the same thing:
State Name: Alabama
State two letter: al
3) I should be able to specify the capitalization of it:
Example have the option for:
4) CSV provided with the state slug (url) used on the site. State name. and state two letter code.
5) I assume you can get this info from the the slug since what I want to be able to do is put this info in the template once and use it across multiple states and have it work.
6) I assume a function to call would be best and the code should be clean and fast with little memory overhead.
7) I will need instructions on how to call the state name and / or two letter code via php in wordpress.