You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a software development company looking for a wordpress website designer to assist in website creation. Part time full time is preferred. Ideally we are after someone that can perform the following tasks:
Create templates from themes that we select and send to you.
Speak good english.
Can create websites from wordpress themes
Add on new templates to existing themes
- Ability to create good looking websites in some form
- CSS & HTML Essential
- Have made complete websites in the past, ( Please show us references )
Other Skills (please specify if you have):
- Plugin Development in Wordpress would be advantageous
- Photoshop experience
- SEO skills
- Excellent English
- Can reword or write basic content (e.g. product features)
- Facebook Page Creation
- +1 Page Creation
A typical website will take around 1 week to complete working full time on a 8 hour per day schedule. It may involve 2 drafts and one final before the client will sign off.
Example 1: We will scope the wireframe of the site, provide you with a template and show it to you, provide you with a description and from here you will need to create a website for it - it will be done in Wordpress using themes. Sites will need to be mobile friendly.
Example 2: We will provide you with an example website or similar, for example one of our recent ones: openfiles org or something more complicated like: getmiro com and you will need to find a solution to recreating a similar style of website, upload it and reword basic content.
Here are some samples of clients sites that are completed
How to Apply:
Please send me your resume and cover letter along with samples of your work. Then describe how you will approach what is required of you above and answer the following questions:
1. Please show some examples of some websites you have created in the past.
2. How many hours or days would it take you to create a website similar to each of the above sites in Example 2?
3. What will you use for website creation? e.g. wordpress, coded myself etc
4. We would like the ability of editing our Privacy & Terms across multiple sites at once, how would you approach this problem? (e.g. .com)