You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. I have 10,000 users in WordPress wp_users table.
1. I have other MySql table with 10,000 entries about the same users.
Each of the users in the MySql table have the same id like the one in wordpress
This is the data in the MySql table: user_id, password, name, city, birthday,gender
1. You have to connect to my WordPress, and update the field NAME in the wp_users table from the second table.
2. You have to update create meta field `city` and `gender` to all my users and update it from my text file
3. You have to SET the password for every wp_user from the password in the second table.
For doing this mission you have to connect to my WordPress, and the second table.
When you bid, tell me how you going to do that.
Bid's without explanation will not be award!
I want to see that you know how to do this.
Step #3, is the most difficult. Bid only if you sure how to change WordPress user passwords.