You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a wordpress, buddypress and plug in expert. We have BuddyPress 1.6.2 installed on WordPress 3.4.2 and many plug ins. The site is stable and no unusual errors exist. Must start within 24 hours. Seeking bids that are in line with my understanding of time required. This work is for my client, I built the site and am experienced in many aspects of web design and development stuff, just not a coder. Please be able to provide updates on a daily basis while this work is being done.
1) Create step by step process for account profile setup and join/starting groups/forum topics.
(details, mock up, and further instruction provided separately)
2) Insert mouseover “alt text” on links within member profile admin page.
3) Insert mouseover “alt text” on navigation (main and footer) menu buttons.
4) IF PRESENT - Resolve any link issues between the profile signup, forum posting, forum creation, group posting, group creation, and other features of Classifieds, BuddyPress and bbPress systems
5) Install and configure site-wide caching plug in to maximize speed and efficiency
6) Issue with widget assignment plug in. Enable header widget area to be controllable with the widget controller, so that we can assign each of the widgets placed there anywhere we like. Now it does not show widget controller on weather widget and does not work on the “what you can do...” column of the widget area.
7) Please change the link in the header (just below login form) called “My Home” to point to the main profile home page:
(same as the link that shows your user name where the header login form is)
8) Assist with any minor adjustments of css for spacing or text size relating to text spacing and h1, h2 sizing. (very minimal work required here, just a few minutes)
9) Install security plug in(s) to help mitigate hacking, spam, and malicious people
I have an option for this, but am open to your suggestions.
10) Insert instruction text (provided separately) into admin area of member profile
This will be a sentence or two just above some of the links in the user admin area.
11) Assist with any issues that relate to site features working properly
12) Groups Avatar Upload Issue – getting the following error upon avatar upload to profile and groups/forums from administrator account and user account.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_image_editor() in /home/content/73/9952673/html/wp-
content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-avatars.php on line 521
-- Please fix and be sure it is working in the profile and groups and forums...
13) On Page: http://ourdomainname.com/forums-2/forum/our-name-forums-2/
a) The notice below the listed forums in yellow says
"Oh bother! No topics were found here!"
-- Please change the text to read the following:
There aren't any topics here yet, why don't you start one?
b) This notice should not be there when there is a forum present.
-- Please remove this from view when there are forums.
14) When I am viewing a group I created, I click on the Groups link and it says:
"No member groups were found."
– check to see that the group is displaying properly for interaction on the site.
15) Need to ensure that forums are being created automatically when group is being created and "enable forum" is checked. I created about 10 groups and enabled the forums for each, but am not seeing more than 2 of the forums created.
16) on this page: http://ourdomainname.com/forums-2/
-- not sure why we have this page. I would like to change the forums url to simply be like this:
17) Check to be sure posts are showing the next and back links in the fun and games categories.
18) In the forums breadcrumbs, the link "forums" goes to what appears to be invalid data.
PLEASE Test all work. Identify/resolve any issues to ensure successful site launch. THANKS!