You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Seeking a project manager with WordPress technical skills.
This position will take a pivotal role with all of our projects and clients, and be at the cutting edge of the online video industry. You will receive high impact training directly from our founders and be the “go to” team member or all our high profile clients, brands and projects. This position is based in Denver but can be fully-telecommute. Freelance to hire!
A candidate must have:
- An undying love for WordPress–a working knowledge of PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS. You do not need to be an all star in these areas, but need to know enough that you can handle basic level assignments so we don’t have to push minor tasks to our development and design team.
- Photoshop – You need to be handy enough to handle updates, tweaks and touch-ups. Naturally, the more skills the better!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (very important since you’ll be working with our top clients)
- Fast response times on Skype and email
- A high motivation and ability to complete projects while working remotely.
- An ability to perform some Q and A on work performed by our development and design team to ensure items are to client spec before you take updates live.
An ideal candidate will have (not required, we can train you on these):
- Expertise with Git, Github, and how to deploy code to servers.
- Experience with Brightcove (Video Cloud) and its BEML language.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
On a typical day you will need to receive (and understand) requests from the client, track/document the requests via our software platforms (Zendesk and PivotalTracker), assign work to developers/designers, test the work performed by the developers/designers to make sure they did it right, deploy the updates to the production servers, test again, and confirm with the client things are working as they requested. Throughout this process you will use Github to branch and merge code so that the proper features are deployed to staging (for testing) and production. You will also head into Brightcove to mange video assets and players.
Our clients demand exceptional work so we are very focused on accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness. If hired, you will work directly with one of the company’s founders to get up to speed on all of our systems, projects and clients. The work is fast paced and puts you on the cutting edge of digital media.
Compensation and Hours:
This is a contract to hire position. The initial hourly rate (and eventually salary) is in the range of $45-$70/hr, which depends on your skills, experience and performance. Paychecks are paid monthly.
We look forward to uniting our time and talents with you!
[Removed by Admin]