You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi, we are a US based web design and development company seeking an individual to assist us with testing and quality control for our website projects. 90% of our website projects are small business sites we have built in the WordPress CMS platform. We are seeking someone ideally with the following skills:
- Ability to review, test, and take thorough/clear notes on what parts of the site are not functioning properly/need fixing. For example, listing out links that are broken, pointing out CSS issues on the coded site, comparing the coded site with the original JPGs/PSDs to ensure the coded site matches proper alignment, layers, etc.
- The notes taken during testing will be provided to our development teams, so they must be very easy to understand and organized
- Preferably proficient in PHP and WordPress (Although actual coding will not be required. WordPress proficiency is more important)
- Has an extremely good attention to detail and good sense of website flow/functionality
- Please provide examples of sites you have either done similar work for or sites that you have built yourself, so that we can see how well your attention to detail is.
Starting out, we have three sites that need reviewed that we will pay $15 per site for, totaling $45. This is so we can see how proficient your review, testing, and note taking abilities are. If the first 3 projects are successful, we will pay between $15-$25 per site, depending on the amount of testing needed for the project.
For this initial project, please do not bid above $45. Bids above $45 will not be considered. Payment will be made via Freelancer milestone payment. Thank you.
Additional Project Description:
03/28/2013 at 12:43 IST
Another skill which I forgot to include is the ability to communicate over Skype daily, with me as well as our development teams via Skype. This is a must for an ideal candidate for this position. Thank you.