Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We're in hurry of wrapping up with few sites, but we're having some problems. Mainly with WPML translation plugin.
- The title should read "Mellieħa Local council" and "Kunsill Lokali Mellieħa" in Maltese, currently the "ħ" character is giving us problem.
- Subtitle should read "The locality of Mellieħa awarded as ‘European Destination of Excellence’ by the European Union." In Maltese - "Il-lokalità tal-Mellieħa rikonoxxuta bħala ‘Destinazzjoni Ewropea ta’ Eċċellenza’ mill-Unjoni Ewropea."
- http://abakushosts.me/mellieha/gallery/ and other pages, when opening the pictures... the menu (navigation) is displaying above the picture.
- http://abakushosts.me/mellieha/mt/events/ - when switching to Maltese, some of the words like Month and "next/prev" doesn't want to be translated with the string translations, we would like them to be translated as well
- Homepage news items, we would like the latest post to be displayed on the left and the second after that on the right, the third column on the homepage should display Events. Minor css changes required to make it look better.
- Home page -> 'View Gallery' text cannot be translated from the strings as it is not present
- homepage, those 6 items, currently controlled by theme options, we would like to get them separately, even the widgets would be fine.. we would just want to control the picture and the text + link them to certain pages.
-homepage slider booking form, adjusting the css to look nice and fit it perfectly without any problems in IE7
Freelancer who could do this right away will have an advantage :)