You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our Browsergame World of Dungeons uses a wordpress blog as start page, see https://world-of-dungeons.de/. The game itself is based on a different plattform.
For the wordpress blog, we want to perform A-B splitttests with different start page themes.
The tasks are:
- modify our current wordpress theme to support multiple designs.
- create a new design according to the screenshot
- keep the php, html and css code tidy, so that it is easy to modify and extend (especially that it's easy to add more designs)
- the default design should be picked by the domain (e.g. world-of-dungeons.de -> Design A, world-of-dungeons.fr -> Design B)
- for splittest the dedefault design should be "overwritten" by a GET-Parameter (e.g. world-of-dungeons.de?design=B => Design B)
(Work on the actual game is _not_ part of this project)