- Emailaddress (JS check, if correctly > next)
* Pref 1 (e.g. A,B,C,D,E)
* Pref 2 -> JS question answer with 'Yes' or 'No', if 'no' > Select place of departure, select multiple locations and seek airport closest to city entered. Click on 'Show more airports' show 3 more locations. User can select multiple ones, up to 15. Might require a bit of HTML / JS / AJAX too here. Longtitude / latitude list of locations (around 250-300) will/can be provided.
* Pref 3 (e.g. A,B,C,D,E)
- Put e-mailaddresses in MySQL DB and connect to Amazon S3.
- Implement simple page template with:
* Custom variable (numeric)
* Custom variables (string)
* Text: header/subheader and inside text
* Uploaded pictures convert to photo slide show (e.g. 3/4 photos)
- When new wordpress post is posted with tags Pref1-A,Pref3-B and Pref-2-(e.g. AMSTERDAM) a then send e-mail in pre-defined mark-up to all users in database that have these variables.
- To view page, it requires 'registration' (added e-mail to database) -- if e-mail of the PC user has not been entered before, request with pop-up to enter e-mail address before showing the full page to user (only display header) -- requires maybe 10-15 min of HTML.
Additional Project Description:
01/26/2013 at 0:20 IST
** Please ask questions before bidding. I don't allow raising cost once project has been sourced.