You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an enthusiastic freelance web developer to assist with ongoing projects for two companies who regularly collaborate. You will work along side our design team in building various websites including e-commerce, Wordpress based, and standard HTML written templates. Applicants must have expertise in development and at least 2 years experience in industry or equivelant in study. Please provide a portfolio of your work along with live examples.
Both companies are based in one building on New Walk. The candidate will have the option of working from our studio, and may also be required to work from a home or office location. For convenience, the use of your own laptop is preferable.
We are looking for an easy going individual who will fit in with our friendly creative team. This post offers the candidate a fun, comfortable environment in which to work, improve current skills and learn new ones. Employment will be on a freelance basis as and when demand dictates that either business requires an extra pair of hands. As our businesses grow so will the potential number of employment days/projects. We have a number of projects lined up already.
- No agencies please
- Lives in the local area and is able to travel to our studio
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Knowledgeable in web development and researches regularly on new skills/updates in industry
- Willing to come in to the studio
- Also have their own premises to work from
- Providing their own laptop would be preferable
- At least 2 years' experience (industry or academic)
- PHP, JQuery, HTML, CSS without the use of a WYSIWYG editor.
- Wordpress development experience
- Basic skills in Photoshop
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with Expression Engine
- Skills in App Development
- Web Development
- Integration of our Content Management System (training provided)
- Content integration
Please send your CV and portfolio and provide examples of work or portfolio