You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a PIXEL PERFECT theme i need to get into WooCommerce 2.0.
Everything needs to be pixel perfect and W3 validated. Right now all HTML is validated - and it should be the same when implemented into WooCommerce.
I've bought the WooThemes Shelflife ([url removed, login to view]) and taken idears from that, but im not thrilled about their design.
So thats why i've made all HTML as i want it to be like.
Everything needs to be done templating (Possible in 2.0) so we can use the WooCommerce core updating without any problems.
Our current webshop has most of the design integrated - but the HTML is not validated and is based on WooCommerce 1.1
So - i want it done from scratch and i want it to look perfect!
If you're in doubt if you can handle it - please do not bid. Its just a waste of yours and my time.
----- CSS issues -----
1. Class 'big_button' doesn't look alike in different browsers. Firefox looks perfect.
2. Places with gradient filter isn't using the border-radius in Internet Explorer. It needs to use both.
----- Global elements -----
1. Menu: When clicking on the basket-box it should go to basket
2. Product boxes:
- Labels for HOT (Nyhed) and discounts (Tilbud)
- If multiple variants it shoud show the cheapest variant on stock.
- When clicking KØB it should add the product to cart using ajax
- Product box images should be resized and cropped into 146x163
3. When adding to cart
- Update menu cart price and itemcount
- Show :hover CSS and fade it out into normal in 3 seconds.
- When on a page it should make the subcategory page bold. If im on a product with category 2 it should make Category 2 bold in submenu
----- index.html -----
1. The 6 products on frontpage is HOT PRODUCTS *edit
2. The big product on the right is FEATURED PRODUCTS *edit
- if more is set it will load random between them
3. "Seneste fra papegø[url removed, login to view]" Make a table with ID, URL, TITLE, CONTENT, TIMESTAMP and take the 4 newest on the frontpage. I will then handle a script that insert the right data into the table.
4. The 4 "Image with link" is images i can change in backend like widgets.
----- category.html -----
1. Forrige side / Næste side: Previous page / Next page. If there is no previous or next page it should not show it.
2. It will show the latest XX products *edit
3. Show only stock products *edit
----- product.html -----
1. "Varenummer" is SKU
2. "XX på lager" is stockinfo
3. If variants show it in dropdown - otherwise the dropdown shouldn't be there.
4. When changing variant it should update price, discount and stockinfo using AJAX.
5. When clicking on big image it should use WooCommerce prettyPhoto to enlarge it.
6. XX related products underneath the product *edit
----- cart.html -----
1. When updating ANTAL (amount) it should update all prices using AJAX. The same when deleting a product.
----- checkout.html ------
1. "Leveringsmetode / delivery method" should be in a dropdown a in the left side. Remember to update the Shipping costs.
2. The same with "Betalings metode / payment method". I would like to have icons in the left side of the dropdown. Remember to update text when changing.