You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need to install the newest version of WooCommerce Subscriptions to our site. Currently, when we do this, we face these issues:
1. A blank white screen appears.
2. Once you get passed the blank white screen, the CSS doesn't look the way we want it to.
3. There are issues with Stripe compatibility.
We are looking for a freelancer to help us successfully install this plugin. You will have to get passed the white screen and modify the CSS after the plugin is installed so that it appears we would like it to look. In addition, you will also have to make sure that it is compatible with our payment gateway, Stripe.
We will ask you to make changes to the dev server and once you fix all problems, we will ask you to make changes to live server. We will pay you only 25% upon all work being completed in the dev server, and 75% once all work is completed on live server.
1. You must have experience with WooCommerce and be an expert at PHP. If you have not used WooCommerce before, please do not bid.
2. You must provide me with a link to a site where you did something on WooCommerce. Please DO NOT just send a form email listing all projects you have worked on.