You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a website for a golf tour. The theme has been chosen, the functionality is hand coded on the back end, and now it is up to someone to bring it to life.
The ideal person (or team) would have these skills:
-Wordpress plugin development: in general, any new functionality on the back end of Wordpress can be created using a plugin. PHP here is absolutely essential.
-Demonstrated web design: the aesthetics, making everything look good AND designing pages for maximum conversion rates (i.e. sales pages)
...Development and Design of: Tables, Graphs, Links, Plug-ins, Widgets, and Creativity/Aesthetics a must for the project.
...Programmer and Consultant has developed a database and provided a sample layout/theme it is up to the developer to make it come to come to life.
...Details and samples for each page and/or project part will be provided for the freelancer to develop/manage/edit for the start of the project and then
provide quarterly maintenance needs as necessary.
In closing, I would like the following questions answered by all potential Freelancers:
1) This is a cms, so will I be capable of making changes to the general info (content, pics, tables, etc) you edit/develop with the WordPress Dashboard?
2) Will the tables that I have to put information into be customizable and symmetrical? --- NO Websimon Tables please.
3) Will you be capable of working on this project at later dates for Quarterly maintenance as needed?
4) Will other developers be capable of reading, editing or re-structuring your work (plug-ins, widgets, e-commerce, etc) if the
project cannot be completed, or if there needs to be updates made at a later time?
5) Will the money or a portion of it be refunded if the aforementioned cannot be completed?
After you have answered the questions above, read and reviewed the attachment below, I will anticipate a project bid with hours and completion date attached. After which I will choose the top 3 applicants, and submit all the additional files to each via email. Once discussions have taken place, a decision will be made within 3-5 working days to begin the project.