You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For those who are familiar with WordPress, you already know how the "Posting" works in the back-end.
I need to create a front end experience for regular visitors to my website, where they will be able to post.
It will need to be a front-end page that pulls the same Input Fields of the regular wordpress back-end posting page and allows users to simply post their own stuff. This will also need to go through a Approve / Disapprove procedure, where an admin logs in and has the ability to approve a post or disapprove it.
The front end page only appears once a regular user signs in, and the page will be called SHARE or POST, haven't decided yet.
1. Post Name: (Name of the post, Cannot have duplicates in the database)
2. Which Category does this Post go to: ( User selects Category from a drop down of available categories, If a specific category doesn't exist, user must have the ability to create a new one )
3. Which Sub-Category does this Post go to: ( Same procedure as mentioned above )
4. Upload Image: (This has to have 1 to 5 image upload )
5. Description ( obvious what this is, this will be the text that shows on the post )
6. Download Link: ( this will be the download link that the user will share. Every post has a download link. Please see my example site at the bottom )
7. Title Tag: ( This is the SEO portion, this is the Title Tag )
8. Meta Description: ( This is the SEO portion, this is the meta description, the stuff that shows on search engines )
9. Meta Keywords: ( SEO again, this time it's keywords )
10. Tags: ( tags separated by commas )
* IMPORTANT, everyone of these posts needs to use a specific page format. I don't want the user to be able to change the page format but instead automatically forced to use it.
** Every single option I just mentioned ( 1 to 10 ) is already in the back-end of WordPress. The only thing to do is to make those options available for LOGGED in FRONT-END users. I don't want them to see that it runs on wordpress. It needs to be a simple page still using the websites look and feel.
Please visit www.seriouslightbox.com to see my website in production. You will understand more what needs to be done. Regular logged in users will basically have the ability to share their own posts/download links.
I know a lot about PHP, just way to busy to work on this. If this job is done properly AND SECURE, I will give a BONUS on top of the accepted bid. More work will also be needed for this website on a frequent basis.