Do you have a www.appthemes.com jobroller theme Subscription ?
The below plugin must be compatible with Wordpress.org as well as “appthemes “
Please note all source code must be provided for testing and payment will be sent the same day after testing of the code to make sure there are no bugs in the code and everything is working fine.
The Plugin needed is for the Job roller theme which a company called “App themes “builds for further information on this company please visit - www.appthemes.com also visit http://docs.appthemes.com/dev/ this is where you will find all the developer hooks in which to make the required plugins compatible with all job roller versions including the new job roller release Job roller 7 which is coming in 2 weeks time.
No one will be hired for this position in till you have fully read all information and you are very capable of providing what we need if you walk off the job once you start the job we will not pay money you have uncured that week.
The plugin is a word press plugin and it needs to be compatible with word press and the word press rules and regulations onwww.wordpress.org
We will be reselling this plugin in the www.appthemes.com “Marketplace “as well so the plugin needs to be compatible for resale and must be tested and retested to make sure they work before the plugin is given to us.
You will also need to look at this link - http://demos.appthemes.com/?theme=jobroller-admin – this is the backend of job roller and you will need to look at this for the backend plugin build and features. – You can get access to the admin demo at any time from this link - http://www.appthemes.com/themes/jobroller/
The below plugin must be compatible with all job roller versions as well as the new job roller version due out very soon V7 version of job roller.
Plugin one needs to allow the following
• Functionality – Job Applications
• This link - http://demos.appthemes.com/?theme=jobroller will take you to the recruiter area
• Next to the job packs tab the plugin needs to create a new tab called “ Job Applications “ – once you click the tab it will show each job that recruiter or job lister has listed and next to it how many applications that individual job has had.
• The Plugin also needs to allow the back end “Admin User “to see how many job applications each persific Job is getting from the admin user panel of the plugin.
• The plugin needs to have reporting tools and be able to export the information by CSV File
• Reporting Tools need to be very basic and just allow us to show the clients or recruiters name, each job by description they have listed on the site and how many job applications each job has gotten.
• In the Recruiter Dashboard the plugin needs to create an applications tab to show how many Applications each of the recruiters or “ Job Listers “ jobs is getting that they have posted from the dashboard.
“Fully working demos are on www.appthemes.com so you can see how everything works and how the plugin needs to work as well