You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to build a Wordpress plugin for booking appointments with the option to pay for the appointment. I'm aiming to do something similar to this plugin:
Admin features I am looking for:
- everything you see in the plugin mentioned above and listed here (http://codecanyon.net/item/booking-system/87919) except coming soon
- create services and customize available date/time available for each
- appointments have option to be pre-approved (for paid), or appointment requests (to be approved)
- add events (date and time) and register or custom link to registration page (offsite)
- ability to add custom field in the form (field, textarea, checkbox, textarea)
- option to include captcha field
- checkout includes popular payment gateways
- option to choose between a few styles (up to 3)
- works with shortcodes
- widget ready (so it can be inserted into the sidebar) as a mini calendar
- approve/decline appointments
- auto emails
- ical/.ics/google calendar integration (maybe? depends on complexity)
I would provide you with:
- HTML/CSS files of the different interfaces needed
- detailed wireframes of desired functionality
I would like to create a simplified version that is a free plugin available on Wordpress.org. You would be responsible to upload this version to the Wordpress plugin repository.
Please provide me a rough estimate of cost to build this and include in your application the benefits of hiring you over another coder.