You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for the following:
- an expert developer with extensive experience in PSD to Wordpress development
We need someone that will do their own quality control, their own testing. We do not want to keep telling you about errors or sloppy work.
We are looking for someone, reliable, responsible and looking to build long term working relationship.
Someone that can work quickly when we need it and that maintains excellent communication and keeps us updated.
We need someone who can match up visuals and PSD files perfectly.
Here is the project brief:
This will be a bespoke build. The site will be built from scratch and will need to be integrated with a number of plugins. We will purchase the plugins needed.
The site will be responsive and be between 10 - 20 pages, most of the site will be of a normal structure and have dropdowns in various areas.
We need the development to be done very well from scratch, custom layout and more importantly professional. We are looking for a nice theme options area with easy to update sections.
If you have any suggestions which you think may benefit the backend development, then please let us know – we're looking to work with people that can also add more value.
This project will be awarded to someone within 24 hours and needs to be completed within very quickly.
Once you sign the nda and dependant on the message you send to us we will then select a winner.
By bidding on this project you accept that a NDA will be in force and that it will cover any and all communication regardless of it is within freelancer.com or outside freelancer - The terms of the NDA override any and all TOS from freelancer. This does not affect any of your statutory rights.
You need to show us your portfolio when you message us.
Please Answer these questions when you message us:
1) Can you tell me how you would go about building a wordpress site? How would you make it user friendly?
2) What about the admin area? How would you make it so that it is easy to update for the client?
3) What post-support can you offer?
4) How do you keep the build clean so there is no extra code anywhere or everywhere.
5) The site needs to have very fast loading times - how will you do this
6) Could you add a feature to turn the responsive on and off in the admin area?
NB - By bidding on this project you agree that all copyright for this work is passed to us.
Please add "MonM" when you PM us.
Please do not ask for any payments before a project is finished as refusal often offends.