You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We already have an online store built in Wordpress and WooCommerce.
Wordpress – Woo Commerce – Point of Sale Integration.
We are looking to use an existing solution from CodeCanyon http://codecanyon.net/item/stock-manager-advance-invoice-inventory-system/3647040 for our Point of Sale (POS) system to connect to our wordpress/woo commerce shop.
1. We would like WooCommerce Shop to hold ALL the inventory of our products. The above POS (Point of Sale) system would sync ALL products, inventory and customers continuously so for example if a product is sold from the POS system in our physical store, the customer, inventory of the product and sale information would be sent to the WooCommerce shop. Also if a product is sold on the WooCommerce shop then the same information would be sent to the POS system.
2. The POS sale system still will have all the current functionality of the above POS product on CodeCanyon.
3. Will also require the ability to scan products using the barcode system that is included in the CodeCanyon solution to add items to the checkout system.
I will provide you will the files from CodeCanyon for the point of sale system.
We will also be using XERO for the accounting system and there is already a plugin that will achieve this, we just require this work not to affect this.
The Most Important Aspects include
1. Inventory for both the OnlineStore and Physical Store need to feed out of the same inventory Pool from WooCommerce.
2. All product details need to feed into to the POS system so adding new products are only done in WooCommerce including product categories and sale items.
3. All sales and sales data including customer details from the Point of Sale system needs to be updates in the WooCommerce Online Store.