In our Wordpress website (a child theme based on the Twenty Eleven standard theme), Modify the post format "Standard" to match exactly the layout shown in the attached PDF.
1) integrating the "Sideshow" plug-in (https://wordpress.org/plugins/slideshow-jquery-image-gallery/) into the post structure according to the layout provided.
2) Hack the Sideshow plug-in's "page left" and "page right" and "slide number (i.e. "1 / 8")" so they appear as shown in the layout provided.
3) Arrange the Post parts (headline in 2 lines, post date, Location, Author, body) according to the layout provided.
4) Add social media icons/links (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) according to the layout provided.
5) Provide a "Read more" facility so posts can be abbreviated. We use the "Expanding text" plug-in (http://www.dagondesign.com/articles/expanding-text-plugin-for-wordpress/) and this is adequate as long as it works in the modified post format.
6) Incorporate the horizontal lines into the post so they automatically appear when the page is rendered on-line.