I am seeking a developer to modify and customise an existing Wordpress theme so that it suits my requirements.
The example theme can be seen here - http://proxdeveloper.com/demo/simflex/?page_id=76
I already have purchased this theme and am hosting it on my server so once I award this job I can provide you with the log in details.
1) The most important modification in this project is that I require a number of SEPARATE portfolios. This theme currently only has one.
To elaborate further, the main navigation would be as follows:
Records / Artists / Events / Tours / Creative / Contact
For the RECORDS and ARTISTS portfolio page, I would require a single portfolio for each with NO categories. So basically the user can see the label releases / artists on there, then click through which will in turn, take them to a static page with more information and links etc - the current portfolio in the theme clicks through fine - i just need separate and single portfolios for each of these pages.. Also, the "categories/tags" from the top of these portfolios will need to be removed.
For the EVENTS and TOURS page, the portfolio can be similar to that of the current theme, where there are categories/tags - these will be changed to - All / Upcoming / Past - for each portfolio (events and tours). These will also need to be separate portfolios, one for the events, one for the tours, but to recap, each portfolio is to that the category/tag filter at the top.
For the CREATIVE portfolio, this could probably use the same category/tags filter as the current theme so that we could use that to showcase our works such as logo design, website design, etc etc.
2) I would like to have the option to use the font-face: Courier New; 11px for the text on the page as used by this website - http://www.futureclassic.com.au
3) I would like to have the option to change the styling of the hover links - at the moment it hovers grey. I would like to have the background hover to YELLOW as there is also a white option for this theme in case I want to switch between the white/black styles offered with the theme.
4) I would need to social media icons changed to - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram .. these currently have fields in the Theme Options page where you type your username, so I would need them edited to remove all unwanted social media options besides the ones I have listed above.
5) With the social media icons, I would like to have them placed at the BOTTOM of the navigation rather than the top. From doing this, the rest of the navigation will have to be pushed up to keep in line with the theme - i.e. don't just place the social icons at the bottom and leave the navigation where it is.
These are the main and most important modifications I require for now. Please note that once I award the project to the successful developer there may be some other minor changes to ensure that this project meets our expectations.