You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a Wordpress email/subdomain forwarding plugin developed that will allow visitors to search for email addresses on the installed domain, and if an address is available then they can purchase it via paypal. Once purchased the plugin would automatically create the email address and set it to forward to the email address the visitor enters within the purchase form. Each email will include the associated subdomain, so the plugin should setup the subdomain and forward it to the ip address defined by the user. If they don't know the ip address it will default to the installed domain.
We want to be able to define different "types" of email addresses that can be purchased, such as first name, last name, firstname.lastname, a keyword, companyname, 2 letter, 3 letter, or unique email addresses. We should be able to "activate" or "deactivate" each type of email address and assign different prices for each type of email address.
We are figuring this would be some sort of custom post type with custom fields. We want the most efficient structure possible that will not break as new Wordpress updates come out.
* We should be able to display the frontend search/purchase feature using a shortcode.
* User should be able to search for and purchase multiple email addresses if desired.
* User who has completed a purchase should be able to login to the site and view their purchases. User page should display purchase information, domains, when purchased, expiration date (1 year from purchase date or renewal date). User should be able to edit/update contact information and forwarding email and IP addresses. The user account pages should be on the frontend, we do not want them to be logged into the wordpress backend.
* Email address search form:
- Select list of "active" types of email addresses as defined by backend admin configuration, should display email type title and price
- Text box to enter search criteria
- Search button
- If email is available a message saying it is available and a button to add the name to be purchased.
- If email is not available display message (we should be able to edit displayed message)
- If emails have been selected to be purchased then provide a "purchase now" button.
* Email address purchase form:
- Display chosen email address and associated subdomains
- Forwarding email for each email purchased (required)
- Subdomain forwarding IP address for each associated subdomain (not required)
- First name (required)
- Last name (required)
- Phone (required)
- Contact email (required)
- Paypal subscription button - purchases/subscriptions will be for 1 year and set to auto renew
- Payment success message/page upon completed purchase
* Admin configuration area
- Ability to add email types as mentioned previously
+ active checkbox
- Field to enter paypal subscription button code
- Field to enter "reserved" email addresses. Comma separated list of email addresses we do not want purchased.
- Field to enter "blocked" email addresses, these would be vulgar or profane words we don't want registered.
- Field to enter "premium" email addresses. If a search is done for an email in this list a message would display
- Field to enter premium email address message that will be displayed.
- Field to enter confirmation email "from" address (default info@installeddomainname)
- Field to enter confirmation subject line
- Field to enter confirmation email content that will be sent to user upon completed purchase. Should be able to use variables from information submitted by the user.