Install and adjust a "Member" plugin on the website proxilio.com
With two type of user, One user "Viewver", One user "Writer"
One user-type "Viewver"
The Viewver can...
- Access their contents with their id/password (create by the "Writer")
- Change their password
- See only page create for him assigned by the write
One user-type "Writer" like the a admin
the Writer can...
- Create page and assign them to a Viewer
- Create Viewer account
- Modify page
- In attached file you can check the Plan
- If its impossible to assign directly page to a writer (maybe because the writers are not exist), we need to assign a page to a level and when a Writer is created we need to have possibility to assign him a level(Page > Level < Viewver).
But we can talk about this point
- The pages created by "Writers" can be seen only by "Viewvers"(when they are logged), not by classic visitor
- The Viewver have to logging from link "Accès medecins" (the link is in the footer)
- Delete all english text as possible on front
- The plugin is MEMBERSHIP
- If The plugin MEMBERSHIP can't be used for all details you can proposal an other
- The Writer can created page from front (have text editor inside website page)
- If its not possible we have to create access to backoffice for the "Writers"
- If its possible, add the "writer access link" in the footer, with this title "Accès opérateur"