You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We urgently need a superstar coder to help us configure our contest registration path for a new site we must launch by Nov 24th.
Site will be based on WP CMS and SemiologicPro.
What we need:
1. A simple integration of offerwalls [iFrame] into site, on page 2 of registration, with configuring the reg process, so that once entrant completes required entry points and the offerwall passes onto us this confirmation, entrant is then shown the thankyou page.
2. Rotating different landingpages. So we can test. need to be able to add or remove easily.
3. Rotating different page 2 [each with different offerwalls, total 5 we will be testing].
4. We want to rotate different thankyou pages and be able to easily change content on them as needed.
5. We need an exit pop [800x600] for those abandoning the registration path. And we'd need to be able to [ideally] iFrame a URL in it and be able to rotate different destinations. Good also if we can attach exitpop to a page or post from dropdown list. And if we create multiple pops for a post that we can rotate it. so we can test and track different pops in different pages they try to leave [attach a pop to a page in process and also one if the entrant did not complete the points for entry, pop a message like "Are you sure you want to leave ..."]
*** Ideally, this will all be managed as a WP plugin, or enhancing an existing plugin like the photocontest [wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-photocontest/]
with tabs in plugin to manage: LP, P2, TY pages, exit pops ]
*** when rotating LP, P2 and pops would be desired to be able to set rotation type - random, sequential or by % we want to show each in the list to rotate.
6. We need to tie it all in with our various conversion tracking software.
We'll be using for tracking: CPVlab, Prosper202 and splittestaccelerator.
7. Would like to enable entrants to enter additional contest we offer. So if we can have the ability to carry forwards extra points he earns from offerwall this would be ideal.
Every member who entered successfully one time should have a members' area and login [on TY - thankyou- page the sign up with username and email - same email as in the initial page1 form or a system generated login with password] where they can see what they entered, how many points they collected in total, how many are extra.
Important if they reenter or enter an additional contest when logged in, that they need not fill in the form all over again but just get directed to offerwall.
Good English communication skills is a MUST.
Code must be clean and error free, Source code will be ours.
The project must be finished in 7 days max.
When replying to bid:
We will not look at your application if it is a mere publicity of how great your company is.
So please read this project and only reply if you are suitable. Having installed a WP nlog or a widget on a sidebar will NOT qualify you.
What have you done similar to what we need?
Have you dev any WP plugins?
Do you guarantee it's done in 7 days with clean code?
Later we will want many more enhancements and dev, but for now we are launching new site and are on shoestring budget.
If you are good and affordable we will have much work for you later on, even full time possible.
We require the worker to query our hosting company in advance, to ensure that they support all components which the worker uses in the final solution (including supporting the anticipated version #s, allowing components to run under their potentially restricted security model, etc.)
Server Hosting Environment: The worker may develop live on our production server.
Physical installation: The worker will perform the physical installation, and will be given all necessary permissions to do so.
We require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).