You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a completed XHTML/CSS login page (yes, it is completed, you do not need to create anything new) that just needs to be applied to my existing PHP login page. You simply need to apply the new XHTML/CSS to the existing page. This is a very simple project that should take someone with CSS/XHTML/PHP knowledge at most 20 minutes to complete. You will follow the existing structure of the existing PHP file, and simply apply the new CSS/XHTML/images to the existing site. Please do not ask if you have to create the XHTML/CSS/graphics/etc--IT IS ALREADY CREATED. You must simply apply this new CSS/XHTML to the existing site. In completing this project, you must do the following:
1. Apply the new XHTML/CSS (again, PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF THIS HAS TO BE CREATED. IT IS ALREADY CREATED--YOU JUST NEED TO APPLY IT)
2. Follow the existing site structure, including the location of CSS and image files.
3. Ensure that the login works PERFECTLY. So you will apply the existing PHP code to the new page. Or, to state the same thing, apply the new CSS/XHTML to the existing PHP page.
4. Make sure the Register and Forgot Password links work as they now do on the current PHP page.
5. Make sure the js error and "logoff successful" messages work as they now do. IN SHORT, MAKE SURE THE EXISTING FUNCTIONALITY WORKS FOR THE NEW XHTML/CSS PAGE. THIS FUNCTIONALITY ALREADY EXISTS--YOU JUST NEED TO APPLY IT TO THE NEW XHTML/CSS.
Please see the attached zip file for the site location AND both the current PHP file and the NEW XHTML/CSS file. This should be perfectly clear for programmers who know what I need. If this isn't clear, this project is probably not meant for you. IF THIS PROJECT IS SUCCESSFUL, I CAN GUARANTEE A 10 RATING. AGAIN, YOU WILL RECEIVE A 10 RATING UPON COMPLETION OF THIS PROJECT.
Again, this should take between 10-20 minutes for someone with XHTML/PHP skills.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).