I'm looking for someone to help me get my site up and running using Drupal.
Its a very basic Social Networking site with the following features
* Member profiles.
* Ask Questions and recieve replies
* Post Household Tips ( A section where users can post their tips under different categories and others can comment on it)
* Photo Gallery Section.
We are looking to use Drupal for this.. you can use any of the free modules that are available.
Overall the project is building a fresh web 2.0 style theme and making sure the above functionalities are in place. There is no need to build custom modules or customize existing ones.
Its for a? non-profit purpose.. so I'm quite flexible on things and open to ideas
Please send me links to your previous Drupal work. I'm looking to use the latest version of Drupal
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP MySQL Linux