Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Building a web based commercial loan analysis and presentation system. Users would subscribe on a monthly basis allowing them to input data and create professional presentations (either printed, pdf or similar). Basic functionality is similar to that of off-the-shelf business plan software, though simpler and browser based instead of installed. Here are several sites that offer similar functionality:
3. lendingapps.com (installed software with communications options)
I am looking to create a cross between all five above. Screen layouts and datafields are already defined. I see (7) main functional areas in addition to the datebase.
1. Database (MS Access), SQL, MySql
3. Administrator control (setup users, assing login id's passwords, billing notes, etc.
4. Loan Request Form (approx 10 screens of various data input)
5. Loan/Client Management (utility to look up loans in process, old loans, search, etc. - user access)
6. File Upload (utility for uploading and managing files associated with each loan file i.e. photos, word docs, pdf's)
7. Print/view (dymanically making print friendly views or reports of loan application information - creating a presentation of the file, possibly creating pdf files)
8. Mortgage Dashboard (the screen you first see after logging in. Maybe it shows all open applications, by date, etc.
I understand that Coldfusion and/or PHP would be a good choice for the front-end either of which can run server side operations that make it easier for me to manage, host, etc. I'm not sure what database to use for the back-end, possibly Access can handle my needs.
A non-disclosure statement is required to go further. Development could amount to a copy-cat process with some functional, layout/design and administrative changes.
Cash payment or percentage of profits available. Project is ready to start now! I prefer someone local to Kentucky, but not required if we have the right chemistry and pricing.