Am developing a social networking related dotcom and am looking for knowledgeable developers to work on a large number of assignments on a part time basis over the next couple of months.
Developer should have experience in some of these technologies: PHP, MySQL, NoSQL, JSON, XML, AJAX, Frameworks, Zend libraries, Social Network API’s and Templating ideally Mustache.
Below are a sample of some small utility core PHP classes I would like done next week as foundation work to start building up a relationship. All classes should leverage existing open source libraries, there is no need to try write any of these from scratch. Full specifications will be provided. Allot more work will be offered to a high performing developer.
1. CRUD wrapper class for executing queries against MySQL database including transaction based inserts. Expect developer to use existing PDO based open source libraries Size of task is small
2. Wrapper class that uses existing open source libraries to extract and validate email addresses entered by users and further parse them based on specific parameters and return the results in an array . Size of task is small
3. Propose and implement a solution to validate JSON documents entered by users e.g. convert to array and validate using an XSD.
4. Use existing open source PHP authentication libraries for registration of new users and Authentication of returning users.
5. Integration with the Twitter REST and Streaming API. Size of task is Medium
Developer MUST be available to verbally discuss projects and deliveries via Skype.
Let me know if you are interested and have the skill set to work on one or more of these tasks and are ready to verbally discuss on Skype.