You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Takes various data feeds of different formats (.csv, xml etc), parses them and inserts them into mySQL databases. Generates unique content for each entry. Cron job posts information in db into wordpress as blog post via remote XML call. Rinse, Repeat.
The concept is as follows:
1. We import Datafeed from certain providers we work with. Specs for each datafeed will be supplied to the programmer.
2. Datafeeds are imported into a mysql database.
3. For each entry, a unique (this term will be defined with final programmer)
description is created.
4. For each category from the datafeed, a category is created on the blog.
5. A Cron job posts X entries to the blog on a daily basis, and marks each entry that has been posted.
The idea here is to create both a scalable solution as well as something that will work right now. Ideally modular as possible, and the programmer who works with us on this will get future projects.