You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a c# vs2005 project
I need two classes written...they both are kind of same. you can use one class in the other one if you like.
1. NotificationEmail class. This class will have SMTP server/email setting properties. It will have a method called SendEmail. Which will accept two parameters. Subject and a List<notif>. This notif class has following properties: image (bitmap 32x32), link, title, location, category and price. Everything is string execpt image. In sendEmail, you will create an HTML email with subject, and body will have header/body/footer. Header and footer will look attractive and will have links to [www.motiont.com]. They will talk about company and products with links going to the site and it's products. Body will be just a table with all the fields from List<notif> parameter. Title and image will use link as <a href> each row in notif will create a row in the table. Should have header on that table as well.
2. Email class will SMTP settings asw well. It will have a method which will also send email. Header/footer will be similar as the other class. Body will be passed to the method.
simple. Main thing is that these classes should create attractive emails for the user.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).