You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are developing a suite of Flash/Flex 4 applications for displaying and analyzing biological networks which build on each other -- a viewer, an analyzer and an editor application. These applications use data from a backend spring-managed J2EE web services and use a 3rd party graphics library developed by YWorks (www.yworks.com).
We are looking for 1 or 2 developers who can work as part of our extended team and help us deliver these applications. Your responsibilities will be to:
* Develop the Flash/Flex front ends to our specification.
* Be responsible for creating libraries and minimizing the amount of code overlap between the versions of the applications
* Maintaining the applications overtime
You must have the following minimal qualifications:
* 3 years experience with Flash development,
* experience building flash applications driven by a web service backend
* experience with Subversion/Trac
* impeccable references and feedback
We will perform a limited short-term trial of two weeks and selected candidates will be offered the option of continuing to work with us for the next 6 to 9 months as we complete the suite. One or both of the candidates will become part of the maintenance team and be responsible for maintaining and evolving the applications over the next couple of years.
The included file contains a screenshot of the Ver 1 model veiwer we developed.