You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Opens a hidden DHTML layer with an automated (simulated) chat session (described later). Chat session looks like a new window opened.
- Chat is triggered ONLY upon leaving any one of TWO domains specified in the code
- Chat is triggered also IF the window is CLOSED
- Chat does not trigger if moving among pages on specified sites
- Must be multi-browser compatible and work under the top 4 browsers (98%+ of market)
- Does NOT execute if the same page is reloaded
- Simulated chat window appears when trigger is fired (window close or leaving one of two sites)
- Chat "window" contains a title, and an open field in which the fake chat sessions scrolls. Upon opening, a fake entry is inserted into the open chat field. Example - > "Teresa: Are you sure you want to pass on this offer?"
- The user may type a comment in a smaller field below the open chat field and press a chat button.
- The chat window must also allow for them to click a link to go back to a lead capture form.
- The automated chat must be able to read simple words from the user's submission and change the next entry placed into the chat window. The chat text must scroll upwards as new text is added.
- I would also like to enable two fields for the user to enter their name and email, below the send chat entry field and chat button. These fields would submit a form post.
- There will be 10-12 automated entries, and we would like to test for user imput of up to 5 words and alter the text response based on these words. - The user may close these windows at any time if they do not want to chat.
Questions:? ? Explain you understand the technical challenge of tracking browser close vs a simple page unload. Explain you understand that chat is triggered ONLY if the user leaves any of two sites we specify OR closed the browser.
I will install and test on my server. Programmer must provide any bug fixes to make sure the script works as specified. Minor layout, and formatting will be specified through the private messages on rentacoder.