You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have WordPress themes that I need modified for my website. ? You will have full access to the source code and the PSD files. ? I will supply a wireframe and the needed notes to modify the theme.
A quick list of modifications:
1. Reorganization the front page to display data in different areas and concentrations
2. Modifications to CSS to increase the website's width, color, scheme, and header/footer colors
3. Create a page template to? accommodate a business directory
4. Create a calendar page from supplied code? ? ? ?
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.