purpose of Message maintenance and output xml system:
(I) PC-Java program create msg-XML file and call remote PHP (web site) to do data insertion auctiomatically.
(II) web user manually approve or reject related message and generate related XML file
PHP programmer do NOT need to handle my PC-Java programming, but need to handle that msg-XML
(created by PC-Java)
Programmer with good PHP programming skill is expected.
Skill sets for this project is PHP, MySQL, XML handling.
If interested programmer has any comment or suggestion to solve my program........
especially in msg-XML file working as connector between Java-PC and PHP (web server),
it is highly appreciated.
Please check my attached documents
My budget : below usd 350 for this project
Additional Project Description:
02/26/2013 at 23:40 HKT
From my experience, there are two method of php to receive XML data...
Interested PHP programmer need to tell PC Java programmer which method to PHP programmer will choose to connect together to transfer xml data to PHP server from local PC
Method of PHP server to receive XML data generated by PC-Java
Xml is utf8 data
Java client connect the http server (with proper url) and transfer xml data to php server (upwards from local PC to Web server)
1. URL url = new URL(urlStr);
2. URLConnection con = url.openConnection();
4. con.setRequestProperty("Pragma:", "no-cache");
5. con.setRequestProperty("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
6. con.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "text/xml");
9. OutputStreamWriter out = new OutputStreamWriter(
11. String xmlInfo = readText(file);
12. System.out.println("urlStr=" + urlStr);
13. System.out.println("xmlInfo=" + xmlInfo);
14. out.write(new String(xmlInfo.getBytes("utf-8")));
Java client make use of http connection with proper url?
Using xml content as parameter and value method to transfer to xml data to remote PHP server.
For example, to transfer name and age for personal information.