You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a small established online backup provider in the USA. We currently offer a backup system which we have rebrand as our own. The system is made by www.Ahsay.com. They have an extensive backend for administration, but we are in need of the following:
The Project includes:
1. End user can sign up on their own through a PHP based page.
2. Page will verify the user name does not already exist before creating. (server sends back XML that needs to be parsed)
3. An account is created on the backend server (which will then send them their login info and instructions)
4. Payment information can be collected at the time of service (with at least credit card number verification... the card does not necessarily need to be charged at that moment.) This will also require them to agree to payment terms and conditions that their card will be charged monthly or annually)
5. Our support department needs to get an email or have a database entry that states all the contact and other info to reach out to the customer.
5. Integration with Quickbooks to process the payment thru Quickbooks merchant services API. (This would probably be a second piece)
Also this will be integrated into Joomla.
Here are some useful links:
Possible signup code for ideas:
Here is another site that has a signup page \ API. Might give you some ideas.
Here is the Ahsay manual which also has the API information for review.
Additional Project Description:
01/10/2012 at 13:11 EST
PHP API requirements
- User name field on page needs to quay the server to see if name exist already. If so turn the Username field red with a message stating user name is already taken.
- Password field must check that the password is at least 6 characters in length and if not turn field red with a message stating user Password does not meet these requirements. It would be nice if this easily changed to meet different requirements if needed.
-- Examples of the how I want the above to look can be found at http://www.backupplanet.com/contact Simply click Submit without filling anything in.
- Here is a list of items that need to be sent to the API with descriptions of what I want.
username => Username will be a field on the form that users fill in.
password => Password will be a field on the form that users fill in.
Alias => This will be their first and last name from those fields.
email => Input box for their email address
type => Type will be a drop down box with PlanetPRO or PLanetLITE as a selections. If PlanetPRO is selected OBM is sent to the server. If PlanetLITE is selected ACB is sent to the server.
Quota => 100GB, /* Server wants size in bytes */ <- hidden input
status => "enable",
clienttype => "Trial", Hidden input set to Trial.
language => "EN", <- hidden input set to EN.
timezone => "GMT+00:00 (BST)", <- this is the format, A drop down list where users can select their timezone on the Form.
userhome => ""/* you should put something relevant to your environment */
bandwidth => 0, <- hidden input set to 0.
EnableMSSQL => Y <- hidden input set to Y.
Enableexchange => Y, <- hidden input set to Y.
Enableoracle => Y, <- hidden input set to Y.
EnableLotusnotes => Y, <- hidden input set to Y.
EnableLotusdomino => Y, <- hidden input set to Y.
Enablemysql => Y, <- hidden input set to Y.
Enableinfiledelta => Y, <- hidden input set to Y.
Enableshadowcopy => Y, <- hidden input set to Y.
EnableexchangeMailboxes => N, <- hidden input set to N
EnableCDP => y <- hidden imput set to Y.
EnableShadowProtectBareMetal => n <- hidden input set to N.
EnableWinServer2008BareMetal => n <- hidden input set to N.
ExchangeMailboxQuota => 0 <- hidden input set to 0.
Enable NAS Client => n <- hidden input set to N.
EnableDEltaMerge => y <- hidden input set to Y.
EnableMsVm => n <- hidden input set to Y.
MsVmQuota => 0 <- hidden input set to 0.
EnableVMware => n <- hidden input set to N.
SendWelcomeMail => N <- hidden input set to N.
I am sure I am missing one of the above.
Please see http://www.ahsay.com/download/customer/document/guides_pdf.zip section 24.5 for everything that needs to be sent to the server to add a new user.
Ok so what I am looking for
This will probably be a two part form unless you can do it all dynamically on one form which would be cool. I say two parts because All the user account info needs to be sent to the servers API to create the user account and all the billing info needs to be sent to the database or to me via email. I think having the billing info filled in first would be best as the persons full name and email address can be sent to the second form in a hidden input.
Billing info that needs to be collected
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Retype Email Address
- must have a TOS with a accept check box. ( I have a TOS written up)
- Credit card info with at least credit card number verification.
- Account type < this will be PlanetLITE or PlanetPRO and then sent to the second form
- After account type is selected a box lets the user select what size account they want after their free trial is up. Here is a list of my offerings. http://www.backupplanet.com/pricing
See section 2